Tuesday 19 July 2011

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Gel Eyeliner

I spotted these yesterday at my local Estee Lauder counter.  I couldn't help myself and just had to have one.  Eyeliner is currently one of my favourite makeup items and even though I need another eyeliner like I need a hole in the head, I bought one.

The colour I got is Stay Midnight.  It's a beautiful blue colour.  It's a little bit lighter than navy blue (which is what I would imagine a Midnight blue to look like) and it's absolutely beautiful.

It comes in the standard sized little pot that gel liners come in and it has it's own brush.  This one is a straight edged brush and therefore quite practical to apply the liner with.

I swatched it and like my last gel liner (No17) I was disappointed with the intensity of the colour.  However, this time, it was more difficult to remove.  It did not remove easily with a wet finger and I removed it with a wipe when I was taking off my day's makeup.

This one is a little bit more expensive though.  It costs £15.50.  I think I'm going to love this one.  I am already thinking about what other colours in this I "must" have.  You can check it out on the official Estee Lauder website here.  There are only 3 colours available here but my local counter had at least another 2, possibly 3 so definitely worth a swatch or 2 before you buy.

Have you tried any of these liners?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails