Thursday, 30 April 2009
8 Thngs I Look Forward To
1. My days off
2. Going on holiday with my family
3. Getting into bed after a long day/hard nightshift
4. Dinner (food in general)
5. Going to concerts (especially Bon Jovi and Def Leppard)
6. Getting kids to bed for some peace and quiet (I'm usually not too far behind them!)
7. Reading a good book
8. A nice cup of tea
8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Went shopping at the local market
2. Used Boots points for some Natural Collection
3. Went to Superdrug for some Eyeko
4. Made chicken chow mein for dinner (Jamie Oliver's recipe)
5. Walked to pick child up from school
6. Posted new blog posts
7. Put some Spandau Ballet on my phone (in preparation for the concert in Oct)
8. Painted my nails
8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Jump out of an aeroplane (if I got the chance I know I'd have to be pushed!!)
2. Visit Australia
3. Visit USA
4. Be more organised
5. Dive (off a board rather than deep sea diving)
6. Be a better cook
7. Stick to a realistic budget
8. Use up at least some of the make up I own lol!
8 Shows I Watch
3. Deal Or No Deal
4. The Paul O'Grady Show
5. This Morning
6. Loose Women
7. Homes Under The Hammer
8. Local news programmes
I tag these 8 bloggers
(sorry if you have already been tagged)
2.Kerry Loves Mac
3. Love Lipstick and Lime
4. Oxford Jasmine
8. Princess Sparkles Rambles
Wednesday, 29 April 2009
So I got the following freebies (yeah!! I love free stuff!!). It is presented in a lovely make up bag this time (I've got like a million Bonus Time make up bags but another one is always welcomed into my home lol). The make up bag is very pretty. Lovely for summer. It contained a bottle of Happy perfume (love it and have a big bottle of it), Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion (can't go wrong there), Rinse-off Foaming cleanser (love it and it's one I keep coming back to), Moisture Surge extended Thirst Relief (never tried it but it sounds like something I would love), High Impact Mascara (again can't go wrong), Full Potential Lips Plump and Shine Lip Gloss (love this stuff too and this is a colour I haven't tried before).
I am very happy with my stuff and am glad I waited for Bonus Time. Do you like Bonus Time (at Clinique or elsewhere)? Would you wait for something that you needed just to get the freebies?
Sunday, 26 April 2009
Tuesday, 21 April 2009
Friday, 17 April 2009
Monday, 13 April 2009
Thursday, 9 April 2009
Wednesday, 8 April 2009
Monday, 6 April 2009
Sunday, 5 April 2009
I started using it about 10 days ago and at the beginning I loved it. It was natural looking and smelt quite nice when I first applied it. It was very easy to blend in and I believe I was streak free!! However during the day I noticed that it did smell like fake tan. It did give me a gradual build up of cover which I liked but now it's in the stages where it is partly wearing off and I hate that part. It also wore off in a patch under my watch and has settled into my creases, especially in the inner elbows.
Having said all that I have never had a fake tan that doesn't wear off in this way and hasn't settled in my creases eventually. I have had about 4 applications over the 10 days and I'll top it up again in the morning after my shower.
All in all for £2.44 in Boots I can't really complain about this product and I do feel better with a slight tan, especially if the weather is good.
Has anyone else tried this product? How did you get on with it?