Friday 3 April 2009

Hooray for Mac Samples!!


On Wednesday I went to Mac. I really wanted to buy the new Studio Sculpt foundation. I currently wear NW20 in Select Tint but I wasn't sure if I needed NW20 or if maybe NW15 would do. So for this reason I went to try them out in person. Unfortunately they did not have any NW20 in stock so the MUA gave me a sample of each. I think the samples were quite generous and was really pleased. I had to go to Boots to purchase the pots myself but I used my Advantage Card points for that. Happy days!! Here is a pic of my samples. They do look a little dark in this picture. NW20 is the top one. I can't wait to try them out!!
Any tips for getting more samples at Mac?

1 comment:

  1. I dont even have a MAC near me so have never tried thee foundations :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails