Monday 13 July 2009

Ding Dong Avon Calling

Avon is a brand from which I own lots of stuff but very rarely use any of them. I decided it was time to use some of this stuff up. I'm always after something which makes me look better but not heavily made up so when they released their Magix Face Perfector I was busting to try it. I managed to resist until they brought out the tinted version.

The Blurb

"Light-as-air tinted gel-powder for a naturally flawless, matte look, without foundation. SPF 15".

How could I resist this?

BEWARE THE NEXT PIC IS FREE FROM ALL MAKE UP!!

The before pic:-



The after pic:-




I think there is an improvement and I am happy with this product.

I am wearing the tinted Magix and have set it using Rimmel Stay Matte powder. I have used an Avon blusher (it's not available in the current brochure). I have nothing on my lips and no mascara. Just a slick of the Body Shop's clear lash and brow gel on my brows.

Have you tried Magix? Tinted or original? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

4 comments:

  1. lol at your facial expressions in the photos! you look fine without make up my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jassydevil Aww thanks:) I know my facial expressions are funny lol. It's hard to pic yourself xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great before and after! I just recently subscribed to you on youtube and just found your blog! I think you're fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ellamarie84 thanks for the lovely comments:) and thanks for subscribing xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails