Friday 10 July 2009

Natural High



Natural High is a skin care range available at Superdrug. I was sucked in by the promise of "an instant radiance to my skin". I don't know about you but I am on the eternal search for a product that gives me the right amount of radiance without looking like a disco ball. I want the youthful, glowing skin that this type of product says it will deliver.

And I want it at this price (it's around £3). I don't want much I know lol.

So I thought I'd give this a whirl. I'm also on the lookout for something that will make me look more alive than dead on a nightshift and I thought this could be it.

It goes on well and smells divine and it does look ok on the skin as long as you avoid bright light. There are pieces of glitter in there and they catch the light like nothing I have ever seen before. I was in bed after trying this on a nightshift (I know my big mistake here was going to bed with this still on but hey I was wrecked) and as I was lying there in the afternoon debating with myself whether or not it was time to get up I spotted some patches of light on the ceiling. They were moving like the light you get when the sun hits your watch and you can bounce it all over the walls and ceiling. I tried to figure out what thery were. It was a very bright sunny day and I couldn't work out what was causing this phenomonon. I put my hands over my face and hey presto they were gone. I removed my hands and they came back!! I couldn't believe that there was enough glitter on my face to cause this!!

Why do cosmetic companies think that looking radiant and glowing = glitter!!!

Needless to say I have not worn this again but I do hate wastage so I'll probably use it up at some stage.

So have any of you tried this product? Have you already found the product that makes you radiant withoug being glittery? If so then spill the beans here:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails