Thursday 25 June 2009

20 Question Tag

I saw this on the lovely Kelly's blog and thought I'd have a go. Check her out http://happy1234make-up-blog.blogspot.com/ She is one of my faves:)

1. Things you cannot leave the house without: My mobile phone and my keys. I feel lost without my phone on me lol. How did we ever manage before?

2. Favourite brand of Make Up: I have loved Estee Lauder for a long time. It was probably one of my first ever make up purchases. I also love Mac of course.

3. Favourite flower: Don't really have one.

4. Favourite clothing store: Definitely Next although on a tight budget I love Primark!!

5. Favourite perfume: Tommy Girl by Tommy Hilfiger. I first got a bottle of this on my honeymoon and I still love it. It brings back some lovely memories.

6. Heels or Flats: Definitely flats. I'd love to love heels but just can't walk in them for very long lol!!

7. Do you make good grades: It's been a while but I can do if I put the effort in.

8. Favourite colours: Blue

9. Do you drink energy drinks: Not any more since I found out there was a link between that and SADS.

10. Do you drink juice: No, occasionally I drink cordial.

11. Do you like swimming: Love it!! I was a competitive swimmer and life saver in my younger days and captained both the swimming and life saving teams at school.

12. Do you eat fries with a fork: Yes

13. Favourite moisturiser: Estee Lauder Daywear although I think I need to move up a gear to some good anti aging moisturise lol!!

14. Do you want to get married later on in life: Already married:)

15. Do you get mad easily: I can do sometimes.

16. Are you into ghost hunting: No.

17. Any phobias: Not really

18. Do you bite your nails:Definitely not.

19. Have you ever had a near death experience: Yes

20. Do you drink coffee: Very rarely but I do love a nice cappucino

Feel free to give this a go:)

1 comment:

  1. Great Post, glad you done the Tag :). Thanks for the mention :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails