Saturday 28 March 2009

Another LOTD



I went out last Saturday night (a rare occasion in my life these days lol) and this is what I wore.


The top is from Next (I've had it for ages but never worn it, it still had the label on it), jeans are my faveourite black skinnies from Next and I wore shoe boots from M&S although I don't think they can be seen in the pic.




My make up was:

Face

Mac Select Tint in NW20 (my fave)

Mac MSF natural in light/medium

Mac Well Dressed Blusher

Eyes

Mac Paint Pot in Blackground

Mac Eyeshadows - Tempting, Woodwinked and Vanilla along with Estee Lauder Onyx in the crease.

Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Zero

Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara in Brown/black

Lips

Barry M lip paint in 129 with NYX Killer Lips lip gloss in Lilac Field over the top.

I had an excellent night!!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice makeup, you look lovely. I know the feeling of rarely going out on the town. I hear ya, lol! ....Nadia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails