Friday 17 April 2009

Penny Shadestick and Cranberry Eyeshadow




Here is a look I created using my new Penny Shadestick. I was totally obsessed with this until I got it. It was one of those items I "had" to have. I love it though. I think it brings out the blue of my eyes very well. I am wearing cranberry in the crease and Rimmel Sexy curves mascara in brown/black and Mac vanilla eyeshadow as a highlight. This is my all time faveourite highlight. It's so soft a texure it goes on like a dream. Love it love it love it!!! I'm also wearing Mac Hue on ly lips.




4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I will still do a suprise swap with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @happy1234 that sounds like a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your eyes are huge in these pics, just stunning. The colours are great on you and those lips are very full looking. Beautiful!! :) xxNadia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails