Thursday 27 September 2012

Jergens Ultra Healing Body Moisturiser Review

Jergens recently changed their packaging and I was sent this Jergens Ultra Healing Body Moisturiser to review.


I have to say that I'm already a big fan of Jergens and have purchased some of their products for myself in the past and no doubt will again in the future.  I love this Ultra Healing Moisturiser as it's for extra dry skin.  This describes my skin exactly and I love to give it that little bit of a boost with lovely products.  I apply this after showering.  It is light and easily absorbed into the skin.  It smells fresh with a light scent.  It contains Vitamins C,E and B5 and claims to heal dryness at the source for visibly healthier skin.  It certainly does live up to this claim for me and if I forget to use it for a few days then I can see my skin becoming visibly drier!!  Not a great look!

This costs £4.99 and is available in a lot of chemists and drug stores including Superdrug.  You can view further details on it from the Boots website.  It can be bought from Boots using Advantage points too which is always a bonus!!

I would definitely repurcahse this although as the Jergens range is quite comprehensive I would like to try out a few more of their products.  I have already purchased the hand cream and my next body lotion will be the Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning Body Moisturiser as I think this sounds so luxurious and a definite must have for healthy winter skin.  It can also be viewed on the Boots website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails