Sunday 2 December 2012

Tresemme Smooth Glossing Spray Review

I have been taking heed of the whole Argan oil thing. Without wanting to spend too much money i decided to try the Tresemme glossing spray.  This contains Argan oil  and isn't too expensive. It can be bought for £4.99 at Boots. Check out the website here.

Argan oil is from Morocco and is known for it's nourishing and smoothing benefits.

I have been using it for about a month now and have been very pleased with the results. My hair is much smoother and softer. It is more easily managed and it's very touchable. I have always wanted touchable hair. It's still not as sleek and smooth as it would be if I used straighteners but it reduces the need for straighteners as I quite like my hair with it's slight wave. Reducing the need for straighteners reduces the amount of heat I use to style my hair which has got to be good news all round!!

It comes in a spray bottle containing 75mls.




Below are a few photos of the results I get with my hair. My hair has been blow dried but not straightened. It has also been slept on.  This is the day after washing.









The smell is gorgeous too.  It smells like all Tresemme products and when used in conjunction with Tresemme shampoo and conditioner the effect is lovely.  Every time you move your head you get a wee whiff of it and I love it!!

I bought this myself and would most likely repurchase although I am open to trying other products with Argan Oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails