Friday 21 March 2014

More Makeup Geek Shadows

I have been so in love with my four shadows from Makeup Geek that when I saw the Starter Kit and Z Palette Bundle was available on the website I just had to snap it up.  It's a good job I did because within a week it was out of stock again.  Must be a popular way to start with their shadows.

So here is what the gorgeous shadows look like in the Z Palette.


They are starting at the top and working Left to Right:

Mocha, Prom Night, Unexpected
Cocoa Bear, Corrupt, Creme Brûlée
Drama Queen, Glamorous, Shimma Shimma

I have dutifully swatched them for you.


The swatches are in the same order.

Mocha, Prom Night, Unexpected, Cocoa Bear and Corrupt.


Creme Brûlée, Drama Queen, Glamorous and Shimma Shimma.

These were applied without using a base and no flash was used.  As you can see the pigmentation is excellent.  The pictures were taken in natural daylight.

Again the service from Makeup Geek was excellent.  The items were packaged well.  This time they took slightly longer to arrive, taking 12 days.  They are worth waiting for though and they do have to cross the Atlantic so all in all not too bad.

I'll not be buying any more just yet as I think I have enough to be getting on with for now.  However a true makeup addict should never say never.

I have done a Youtube video showing me unboxing my Makeup Geek goodies.


Have a great weekend everyone xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails