Wednesday 4 February 2015

Mac Hue Lipstick Review

Mac Hue is a beautiful nude pink colour and a very popular choice of an every day lip colour.  I decided to blog this now as mine is almost finished.  This in itself is proof of my love for it as I don't often finish a lipstick before moving onto another one or twenty.


So as you can see it's very close and I'm trying hard to use it up so that I can Back To Mac it.  I don't know why I'm so reluctant to use up the last bit of it as I already have a backup.  Perhaps this week it'll be gone.  I have another Mac lipstick that is in a similar state of almost finishedness so I'm trying to use them both and build up my collection for Back To Mac.

Here I am sporting it in all its loveliness.


Such a pretty colour and I love the texture of it and feel of it on my lips.  It's quite moisturising and it's one of those lipsticks that is very easy to apply without the use of a mirror or even a front facing phone camera.  It's a glaze finish which means it's not too in your face and leaves the perfect amount of colour on your lips.  

It costs £15.50 and is available from Mac Cosmetics in the UK or from your local Mac Stockist.

Here is a swatch of it on my arm,


It is definitely a firm favourite of mine and will be in my life for a long time.  What's your favourite lipstick?

Thanks for stopping by xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails