Tuesday 20 October 2009

Free Jemma Kidd Lipgloss With Bodyform



Everybody loves a freebie and this offer is brilliant because you don't have to spend much to get it!! Bonus for me is that I use Bodyform anyway so I can stock up on these and they will be used.

The Deal

Bodyform are giving away a Jemma Kidd Make Up School Lipgloss worth £10 with promotional packs of Bodyform. I got mine in Tesco where they are currently on offer 2 for £2. They normally retail for £1.30 per pack so this is a good deal anyway without the lipgloss. Add the lipgloss in and it's an awesome deal:)

There are 2 shades to collect so I got both of them. The lipglosses are limited edition and are both really wearable pink shades. Check out what it says on the Bodyform website here

http://www.bodyform.co.uk/Pages/General/FlashContainer.aspx?id=57194

I have never tried any Jemma Kidd products. It's not easily accessable to me and I think it's quite expensive. These lipglosses are quite small and I don't think I'd spend £10 on one of these. However I am open minded and who knows these lip glosses could lead me on to a Jemma Kidd addiction:)

Have you any Jemma Kidd recomendations for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails