Thursday 22 July 2010

Weirdness at the Dentist

Yestereday I went to the dentist for my regular check up. I also got the usual scale and polish which is a horrible experience but unfortunately totally necessary. I just hate the noise of all those machines!!

Anyway, when the dentist put the cream/paste on my front teeth for the polishing part of the treatment I smelled a very familiar smell. After a couple of seconds of pondering where I had smelled this smell before it clicked! It smelled exactly the same as my Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream. How weird is that? I found it quite a comforting smell, once I had recognised it and it made the last few minutes of treatment more pleasant:)

1 comment:

  1. oh you are so brave... i have the worst fear of dentists & just refuse to go :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails