Yesterday I took the head staggers and cut all my nails short.
Not so long ago I used to do this religiously whenever I broke a nail but not so much lately and I think my nails were suffering because of it. They were splitting and I was getting tired of it. So now I'm sporting 2 hands of short nails and I'm loving it.
I love that feeling you get when you initially cut your nails short that something is missing:)
My top 10 reasons for having short nails are:
1. Much easier access to little pots of lip balm etc
2. Much easier to type on a keyboard
3. Much easier to use my iPhone
4. Less nail polish required to paint nails so also money saving
5. Less likely to scratch my kids accidentally
6. Less likely to break a nail
7. Much easier to open tins with ring pulls (beans, coke etc)
8. Much easier to apply cream eye products to my eyes (my nose always gets in the way of long nails lol)
9. Much more neat and tidy for work
10. Less chance of scratcing myself accidentally when applying moisturiser etc
What are your reasons for liking short nails, or long nails if you don't like short nails;)