Thursday 29 September 2011

Face and Hair of the Day

I haven't done one of these posts in forever.  Today I decided to let the wave free in my hair and it's the first time I have in probably about a year.  I do like it but it requires more maintenance for the upkeep of it.  The lazy girl in me loves my straighteners as once my hair is straight I can go for about 3 days without further washing.  Score!!


Now for the makeup.  I'm not loving facial photos any more as now I see how old I am getting!!


The years are catching up with me!!

Products used:

Face:
Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Foundation in 01
Benefit Rush Hour on cheeks with Benefit Coralista on top
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

Lips: 
Clinique Long Last Lipstick in 27 Soft Bloom

Eyes:
Painterly Paint Pot from Mac
Vex eyehadow from Mac
Patina Eyeshadow from Mac
Estee Lauder Sumptious mascara in black

I love this eyeshadow combo at the minute.  What is your favourite eyeshadow right now?

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails