Saturday 31 December 2011

New Year's Eve Nails

If you are tired of all the glitter that has been around this Christmas here's something not quite so glittery for New Year's Eve.  Just to add an elegant touch of sparkle to your night.

What I used:
Boots 17 Base Coat
Collection 2000 Nail Polish in Silver Incas and
Seche Vite Top Coat

And here it is:

A simple but elegant silver tip.  Just enough to add that little touch of glamour but not OTT.

As you can see from the pic my hands are in need of a little TLC.  That will be my first beauty project of 2012.

I've nothing special planned for tonight but whatever you are doing make sure you stay safe and stay with your friends.  Have a great night and I'll see you back here in 2012.

xx

1 comment:

  1. Glitter tips are one of my faves. I recently also had a silver glitter tip and it was with China Glaze's Icicle from the Santa's Little Helpers Collection, its gorgeous. I'll be doing a gold tip in the next few weeks because I'm in love with Revlon's Gold Coin nail polish.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails