Friday 22 June 2012

Barry M Chameleon Nail Polish

Today I bought Barry M Chameleon Nail Paint in 330 Chameleon Pink.  This nail polish changes its colour when you apply clear polish on top of it.  You can apply the clear polish to create your own design.  Here I have done a simple application of the clear polish down one side of each nail.  It's quite amazing how it actually changes colour.  The polish itself is quite thick.  This is with one coat of the chameleon polish on top of a base coat.




I used the Barry M 3 in 1 Base Coat, Top Coat and Nail Hardener which I already had.

I bought the Chameleon polish in Boots.  It costs £3.99 and they currently have an offer on.  If you spend £6 on Barry M cosmetics you get a free retro polish.

Have you tried this polish yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails