Wednesday 12 February 2014

How to Wash Your Makeup Brushes

It's important to keep your makeup brushes as clean as possible as they can harbour bacteria and cause the spread of infection.  However, this is a job that most people don't really like and can't be bothered with.  I am no exception!  I do not enjoy this task but when it's done I feel good about having done it.  Although I must admit that I am then reluctant to use my nice clean brushes as I don't want to have to wash them again.  It's a vicious circle lol

It's so quick and simple to wash your brushes though that there really is no excuse for having them dirty.

All you need is some warm water (not too hot), some mild baby shampoo and a clean towel or facecloth to dry.  You can simply place the brushes under running water or you can fill and empty your sink as many times as it takes to get the brushes clean.

I have done a video on the subject for you to see exactly how I do it.


I hope you find this useful and thank you for stopping by xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails