Sunday 16 February 2014

Take Two Things

In keeping with my theme of using stuff up for 2014 I have decided to take a more methodical approach to this.  So I am going to concentrate my efforts on two specific items.  In this way I will get to the bottom of some things (literally) and I will not become bogged down in too many items at once.

So first up on my list is

My Burt's Bees Lip Balm.  I've had this for quite a while and it's well used but still has a little way to go.  Hopefully it'll not take too long to finish this.

And secondly I am going to finish my Max Factor Miracle Touch Foundation.


I have hit pan quite significantly on this foundation.  This was my Holy Grail foundation not that long ago but as with any beauty junkie I soon moved on to another foundation.  This did feature in my Holy Grail Foundation video.



I loved it so much that when it was on 3 for 2 in Boots a short time later I bought 3 of them.  Consequently I have 3 more after this to use up.  So it's about time I got stuck in!!

Feel free to join me in my quest to completely use up two products.

Thanks for stopping by xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails