Sunday 20 November 2011

Face of the Day

This is my current favourite every day make up look.


It consists of:

Face:
Nars Sheer Glow in Mont Blanc
Benefit Hello Flawless Powder in Shell
Benefit Sugar Bomb blusher

Eyes:
Foundation as a base
Mac Shadestick in Taupographic
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Mac Coffee Eye Pencil
Mac Charcoal Brown Eyeshadow on brows

Lips
Mac Bare Slimshine

I have also stopped straightening my hair just as much and am enjoying my little bit of a wave:)

This has fast become my staple every day look!

What is your current favourite every day look?

I hope you are all having a relaxing weekend xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny,

    Wow I didn't realise how blue your eyes are. They are so pretty and I really like your hair styled like that and the pinky magenta coat looks cute. I'd love to see a outfit of the day post of you wearing these clothes to see an entire look.

    Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Karen Thanks:) It's actually a pink hoodie I'm wearing. One of my winter staples:) xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails