Tuesday 2 March 2010

Use Up Any Old Lotions and Potions

Do you have any old lotions/potions lying around? Maybe just a bit too far past their "best"? Things that you wouldn't dare put on your face but your not sure what to do with?


I do :0


Recently I have found a good use for these to save them ending up in the bin and to treat a certain area of my body to some TLC.


I have been putting them on my feet and so far my feet haven't complained:)


What do you do with any old lotions/potions?

3 comments:

  1. That's a great tip, actually! I have plenty of old lotions and potions that I bet my feel wouldn't mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ellamarie84 Thanks:) My feet are loving it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Im honest they usually just go in the bin!! Maybe they could be used for something else though lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails