Thursday 12 May 2011

Estee Lauder Gift With Purchase At Boots

Yet again I have been sucked in by another Estee Lauder gift with purchase.  I just love them!!


This one features a bronzer, blusher and highlighter set which is not available anywhere else.  So as you can see I just had to have it:)

To get the gift I bought a Bronze Goddess Shadow Stick Duo in Gold Bronze and the Soft Clean Moisture Rich Exfoliator.

The shadow stick duo is gorgeous and here are the swatches.

Such pretty colours that will enhance the blue in my eyes.

The gift consists of the bronzer, blusher and highlighter trio, a mascara, a lip liner (Spice) and lipstick (Tiger Eye), a make up remover, a sample of Advance Night Repair and a Time Zone moisturiser.

The trio consists of Nude Rose Blush, Bronze Goddess Matte Bronzer and EL Signature Shimmer Powder in Gold Pearl.  Here are swatches in the same order as above:

They aren't the best swatches but you can get the idea.  I'm going to have great fun playing with this!!

The GWP is available exclusively at Boots from now until 28th May 2011.  Definitely one worth picking up.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails