Thursday 14 May 2009

MAC Haul

So I have completely abandoned Project 10 Pan. Who needs it anyway? I placed an order with Mac last Friday and it arrived yesterday. Hooray!!! Here are some pics of my new babies.




I got
Pro pan blusher in Pink Swoon
Pro Pan eyeshadows in Stars n Rockets and Amber Lights
Just a Pich Gel Blush (I am most excited about this)
2 Lipsticks - A Rose Romance and Angel
3 Dazzleglasses - Moth to Flame, Stop! Look! and Like Venus
I can't wait to get trying them all. Tomorrow I am going to do a YouTube haul video so you can check that out if you want to see more of these.

2 comments:

  1. You should do a review on the just a pinch gel blush. :) nice goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great haul - can't wait for your vid!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails