Thursday 7 May 2009

My Favourite Wet N Wild Product

Without a doubt I am loving the Wet N Wild Mega Glow. This is a lovely product. I have the pinky coloured one and there is a more bronzy one (which I am going to go back and get). This has a bit of sparkle in it but it's not too much. I have worn it every day since I got it. Here is another of my subtle looks I created with it.


I am wearing a tinted moisturiser from Marks and Spencer mixed with a No17 skin illuminator (not sure if this is still available). On my cheeks I have an Estee Lauder cream blusher and I have set this with Mac MSF Natural in light/medium. On my eyes I have Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Eyeshadow Base with Mac Paint Pot in Rubenesque on top. Body Shop clear Lash and brow gel on lases and brows. I have swept the Mega Glow over the apples of my cheeks and on my eyelids. Finally on my lips I have Mac Lipstick in Hue (fast becoming my favourite lipstick ever!).




If you only try one thing from Wet N Wild I say you should try this. I love love love it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails