Friday 15 May 2009

Tag - Getting to Know You

Thanks to Jazz for tagging me. Check out her blog. It's awesome!! http://jassydevil.blogspot.com/ It's taken me a while to do this but here it is!!

What made you choose your blog?

I wanted a place to obsess about all things beauty. I had started to love reading other peoples blogs and decided I should start one up myself. I also wanted it to compliment my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/Jenny9119999 and started them both around the same time.

What's your actual name?

Jennifer

Do you have any nicknames?

Not really just Jen and Jenny. I used to be called Casper (ie the friendly ghost) in work but that seems to have been forgotten.

Apart from the obvious make up / beauty hobby, what other hobbies do you have?

I love to read and swim. I also go to a kick boxing class to keep fit.

What would you like to do?

I'm already in my dream job but I'd love to make a success of YouTube and my blog.

Tell us something embarrassing, but that you love doing?

I love watching The Sound of Music. I know all the words (songs and lines) from the whole film and could act every part (if I could act of course lol).

Tell us a little something that we don't already know about you.

I am a qualified beauty therapist and aromatherapist but I work in a totally unrelated field.

What achievement are you most proud of?

Giving birth to 2 beautiful children (not at the same time).

What do you most like about yourself?

My sense of humour.

What would you change about yourself if you could?

I'd like a little more patience.

If you could have anything in the world (that doesn't cost any money), what would you want?

I want to stay healthy and happy for as long as possible and for everyone I know to do the same.


I hope you enjoyed reading this. Well done if you've made it this far!! I haven't answered the question about what I do as I don't want to disclose this information at the present. Thanks for reading!!

I tag Happy1234, Kerry Loves Mac and Lovelipstickandlime if they haven't already been tagged and anyone else who wants to do this.

1 comment:

  1. aw girl - thanks for the plug :) can't wait for your orange eyes tutorial to go up either!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails